How are we spending our PE Funding and what is the impact?
What are we spending our PE funding on?
Estimated Pupil Funding = £16,330
- Claremount Specialist Sports College Partnership - Half a day a week plus staff meeting a term - £3500
- PE Apprenticeship Scheme - £4000
- Thumbs Up - Mental Health support - £4600
- Curriculum Enrichment - £1000 (Judo, Bikeability, Fencing, Taekwondo)
- Pitch hire - £1300
- TLR release time to lead PE (inc coaching, team teaching etc) - £2500
- Mental Health and Keeping Yourself Safe Week - £400
- YST Membership - £200
- TLR2 - Lead PE & Mental Health across OM - £2500
Total = £17,500
David Saul is the PE leader across the school and holds a TLR for the effective use of the PE funding. As part of his role David writes and presents a report for Governors each term on the impact of the funding.
- PE Funding -Governors Report July 2019 by D Saul TLR2
- Evidencing the Impact of Primary PE and Sport Premium July 2019.docx
- PE Funding - Governors Report - December 2018 PE by David Saul TLR2
- Evidencing the Impact of Primary PE and Sport Premium Feb 2019.docx
- Evidencing the Impact of PE and Sports Premium - Sept 2018.docx
- PE Report Summer 18.pdf
- PE Report Spring 2018.pdf
- PE Report Autumn 17.pdf
- Pe report Summer 2017.pdf
- PE report Spring 2017.pdf
- PE Report Autumn 2016.pdf
- PE Report Summer 2016.pdf
- PE Report Spring 16.pdf
- PE Report Autumn 15.pdf
- PE Report Summer 15.pdf
By the end of July 2018
- 11/31 pupils within Year 6 could swim competently and proficiently over a distance of at least 25m.
- 2/31 Year 6 pupils could use a range of strokes effectively and perform safe self-rescue in different water based situations.