Meet Our School Council...
One child from each class is nominated to be an important member of the School Council. The Council meet as regularly as possible to discuss matters regarding the School.
Meet the Council...
Bear class - Liam
Giraffe class - Michael
Fox class - Leo
Shark class - Daisy
Tiger - Stephen
Owl class - Finlay
What a great team of School Council members!!
The Council meet every half term with Mr Ferris to discuss all matters regarding school - click on DOWNLOADS to read the meetings minutes and other information. Last year they requested a Friendship Stop, Own clothes day for St Johns Hospice, Led an Anti Bullying campaign, changed the school lunchtime menu and supported the bid for a school minibus. The school council were successful in all of the above activities!!
Recently they went out into the streets with the police to help the general public have more awareness of the speed they are driving. 8 drivers were stopped by the police and school council in fifteen minutes and they were each given a lesson on how their speeding could affect a child’s life!
NEWSFLASH - School Council have spent their budget on 2 remote control cars, scooters and new footballs for the playground. They have also bought the Minecraft App to go on all of our Ipads, as pupils reported they would like a Minecraft Club at lunchtime. Enjoy!!
- School Council Meeting.doc Sept 16
- 21st September 2015 School Council minutes
- School Council Minutes june 15.doc
- School Council Minutes nov 14.doc
- School Council Minutes Oct 14.doc
- School Council Meeting feb 14 : ( School Council Meeting feb 14.doc )
- School Council Meeting Jan 14 : ( School Council Meeting Jan 14.doc )
- School Council Meeting Minutes - April 2013 : ( School Council Meeting april.doc )
- School Council Meeting sept 13 : ( School Council Meeting sept.doc )
- School Council Meeting oct 13 : ( School Council Meeting oct.doc )
- School Council Meeting november 2013 : ( School Council Meeting nov.doc )
- School Council Meeting may 2013 : ( School Council Meeting may.doc )